As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Thursday, June 24, 2010

They are coming...the winds of change..they move me..to grow...to change...to fly...it is time...to become me.

I'm not sure who penned these lines but they rang true with me when I read them. Do you ever sense that change is coming? Maybe a new season in your life is emerging? That's how I feel right now - a new season is coming but I need to remind myself that seasons don't change over night, it is a slow transition from cold rainy days to balmy spring evenings. I'll let you in on a secret - I am not patient, I want it and I want it NOW! So along with this new season comes learning the art of patience and waiting....


I am learning that time is good because the anticipation of change stirs something in me, something is alive and I now it is better than just going about my days in my comfort zone. This feeling is scary, exciting, frustrating but at least I am feeling....
Yes, I have a plan and will keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment