As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Friday, June 24, 2011

Rainstorm in my heart....


So here I sit nearly a year later to starting this blog and boy have the changes that I was anticipating been BIG! But......
Right now I sit here with such sadness in my heart. One of my closest friends lies in ICU and is fighting for her life. She has been there for a week now and I have been at the hospital every day. While I feel emotionally and mentally exhausted, I just look at her awesome husband and can't even contemplate what he is going through. He is a pillar of strength but is not afriad to show he is a man that can cry.
My faith is standing strong and I trust my King in all he controls, I know His hand rests over her and everything will happen in His time.
I feel helpless at times and wish I could wave that magic wand...

1 comment:

  1. Feeling your angst and pain Angela - trust is all it comes down to: easy to say when you're not the one in the situation! Thinking of you and your friend's family...

    ReplyDelete